Risk Assessment Training Kit
Risk Assessment training kit: OSHA compliant. Reusable. Customizable.
Risk Assessment Training
Looking for a cost effective and convenient way to offer Risk Assessment training for your employees or customers? Our Risk Assessment training program (available on CD, USB Drive, or via Instant Download) provides simple instructions with all the tools necessary to train and certify your Risk Assessment operators for OSHA compliance.
Years of knowledge and experience have gone into creating this Risk Assessment training program. We've done all the research and design, so you don't have to. This robust Risk Assessment training kit makes it easier for you to train your workforce again and again. Check out a sample of the Risk Assessment training presentation by clicking on the tab above.
Not quite what you need? We also offer an online Risk Assessment training course as well as corporate broadcast licenses so that you can make the training materials available on your network to branches across the country.
What's in the training kit?
- Risk Assessment PowerPoint Presentation -- you have complete customizability; even down to changing out the logo to your own.
- Instructor notes -- our informative instructor notes give guidelines and talking points so that you sound like a pro.
- Student Manual -- the student manual is a comprehensive tool you can use during training or give to your operators to refer back to.
- Written Test / Answer Key -- print as many copies as you need to certify an unlimited number of students.
- Practical Evaluation Forms -- our Risk Assessment practical evaluation guide walks you through each requirement, making sure you follow OSHA's regulations.
- Certificate of completion template -- we provide customizable Risk Assessment certificate templates that you can store for your records.
- Wallet card template -- some work sites require operators to carry a card; print as many Risk Assessment licenses as you need.
- Refresher training forms -- when it comes time to re-certify workers you will be ready to hold Risk Assessment refresher certification courses.
- OSHA standards & regulations -- complete citations of OSHA standards for Risk Assessment .
- Video News Clips -- real life news clips show the reality of Risk Assessment accidents.
- Much More!
Why you need Risk Assessment training:
While a license is not required in the U.S., certification is. Our training and the included exam will get you certified today.