Mini Excavator Online Training
Mini Excavator Operator Training, designed by trainers with 15+ years of onsite training experience. The estimated time for this training is 2.5-3 hours.
- OSHA Compliant
- Instant Access
- Print Certificate and Card
- Company Accounts and Bulk Discounts
Mini Excavator Training Online - Learn How to Operate a Mini Excavator Safely
Learn how to operate a mini excavator safely. Our online mini excavator training provides a quick, simple and effective way to get yourself or your workers OSHA compliant with mini excavator certification in hand. We've been providing mini excavator training solutions for individuals, safety managers, and business owners for over 15 years.
Safety training is an investment. That is why hundreds of companies and individuals all over the world trust the Hard Hat Training Series for their online training needs. Our unique online training program has been fine tuned to provide you with the best training experience possible.
Why buy our Mini Excavator Training?
- Complete Mini Excavator Training: First and foremost our goal is to keep you safe and save you money. Don't risk getting expensive OSHA fines because you settled for a sub-par training program that didn't cover safety topics in depth. Train using a program that helps you retain what is learned so that it is put into practice on job sites.
- Cost Effective: Hiring a trainer to come on site for mini excavator training classes can be expensive. In contrast, our online curriculum lowers costs while still providing a professional training experience.
- Records Tracking System: We offer an easy to use learning management system so that if you have multiple students who are receiving the training you can have access to all records, mini excavator certificates, observation guides and more! (Contact us if you would like us to quickly create a company account for you)
- Train Your Way: You can use this online Hiring a trainer to come on site for mini excavator training classes can be expensive for new hire training, refresher training or train remotely. Access it from anywhere and work on your schedule.
- Interactive Learning: Special reminders and quiz questions throughout the course prep students for the final exam so that it is passed the first time.
- Corporate License: Do you want to host this course on your own server? Contact us about obtaining broadcasting rights for this and any of our other online courses.